Sunday, July 17, 2016

An Update on the Chris Colfer Shenanigans

you better not review anymore of Chris's books. he doesn't need some jealous bitch trying to ruin him. just because you're jealous o fhim doesn't give you the right to try to sabotage him.

I’m surprised, since you like him so much, that you value his skill so little. If he’s as good as you seem to think, one bad review won’t tank him. If it does, he’s obviously not as good as you think he is.

And why do people keep thinking I give his books negative reviews because I’m jealous of him??? He doesn’t even write for the age group I do. He’s mostly middle-grade and I’m mostly YA. He’s lower middle-grade, especially (kids ages 9-10), whereas I’d be upper middle-grade if I ever did middle-grade (kids 12-13). He has nothing I want. Except a lot of money, but that doesn’t hinge on his writing prowess or how well his books sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment