Saturday, June 6, 2015

#PitMad Results - 6/4

So I got 3 favorites, 2 of them from the same agent! She favorited pitches for both EIDOLON and GEARS! Another agent favorited my GEARS pitch. I'm super excited. What's funny is the first lady previously favorited an EIDOLON pitch during #KidPit, which was last week. She really wants me. :D

EIDOLON 1: Re-imagined Poe: House of Usher rules a Victorian kingdom of magical beings & the Red Death is a Ripper-esque serial killer.

EIDOLON 2: 17yo Janine must stop a killer targeting the members of her vigilante team. Criminal Minds+Black Jewels+Batman.

GEARS: Nightmare world based on Spanish legends & Jewish mythology. Girl must rescue kidnapped sister from monsters.

OTHER GEARS: Juliet must fight for her sister, love for a rebel leader, her life, and her right to choose. Steampunk fantasy.

Already sent in my EIDOLON submission to the first lady and my GEARS submission to the second lady. Cross your fingers, my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment