Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Good Question (With a Reasonable Answer)

Honestly, what's up with all your hate? It's completely unnecessary. You seem like a wonderful person.

Thank you. Part of it is that I get a lot in general, so I tend to not answer my asks for several months and they accumulate and then it takes like, a week to get through 3-5 months of asks. I should probably stop doing that…

Another thing is that I ran afoul of the Chris Colfer fandom (although many of them are sending me private messages saying that it’s actually mean trolls trying to stir up trouble and distress the fandom, but I find that difficult to believe in its entirety considering the barrage of hate I got last time his books came up - some of these are old anon messages from January when I left a negative comment about one book and a somewhat negative review of another book).

Finally, I accidentally offended 2 big-name Booklr book-dragon queens (whereas I am naught but a book-dragon lady, with far less clout) and am now reaping the fallout from that. They have a lot of fans - including me - and they’re both very nice, so I’m not surprised their fans want me to die for upsetting them. If somebody upset someone like @books-and-cookies, I’d probably eat their face off, too. Although not anonymously.

No comments:

Post a Comment